Joint pain also known as arthritis is a common sickness today. Arthritis can cause severe and constant inflammation, pain, and stiffness in the joints like knee, fingers, hips etc. There are more than hundred different types of arthritis that differ in severity.
According to Natural News, approximately 50 million adults in the USA have been detected with arthritis or with a related rheumatic situation.  To get relief from such pain and symptoms, Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is one the best home remedies recognized for thousands of years.
Dr Deforrest Clinton Jarvis, in 1957, in his book – Folk Medicine, claimed that a lot of common ailments, including infections, colds, rheumatism and arthritis can be relieved as well as cured using ACV as a medicine.
Apple Cider Vinegar to ease arthritis
Rich in antioxidants
Apple cider vinegar has antioxidants and beta-carotene. These anti-oxidants obstruct the destructive characteristics of free radicals and prevents the tissue and cell damage. This further prevents symptoms of arthritis.
When you consume ACV, it reduces stiffness and pain of arthritis by breaking up the acid crystals that forms in the joints. This allows the crystals to be wiped away from the body through urine.
Has healthy acid
To a certain extent, arthritis pain is caused by metabolic waste piled up in connective tissues. People with arthritis avoid physical activities that may encourage additional uneasiness. This lack of activities cause toxic compounds to develop considerably more. Pectin, mallic and acetic acid in ACV help soak up these toxins and swill them out of your body. 
Apple Cider Vinegar contains the minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus which can heal pain and symptoms of arthritis. To help calcium work, magnesium is necessary as well. Magnesium in ACV aids bones to absorb calcium, which is important to strengthen bones. Deficiency of these mineral may worsen joint pain. 
Balances pH level
Apple Cider Vinegar contains the pain-killing properties which is especially useful for osteoarthritis patients who undergo joint pain.
According to Healthy and Natural world, taking in ACV can help to maintain the pH level of the body and reduce acid formation that causes chronic joint pain for people badly affected with osteoarthritis.
Loaded with enzymes
Apple Cider Vinegar is loaded with enzymes and acids that improve digestion process. It also functions in absorption of the important nutrition to get healthy joints.
Easy ways of using Apple Cider Vinegar to get rid of Arthritis
Apple Cider Vinegar with Water
- Water – 8 ounces
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Around 3 teaspoons
- A tablespoon of honey (optional)
Steps to prepare ACV with water
- Mix apple cider vinegar in eight ounces of water.
- You may add honey to enhance taste. Plus, honey is also a great source of potassium which turns alkaline after you consume it and helps in dissolving uric acid deposits between joints.
Note: Drink the solution thrice daily (if possible before meals).
Apple Cider Vinegar with cherry Juice or grape juice
- ACV – A teaspoon
- A glass of cherry juice or grape juice
Steps to make ACV with cherry or grape juice
- Mix Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of cherry or grape juice.
- Drink the juice twice daily to ease arthritis pain. (Cherry actually is loaded with anthocyanins, which reduces inflammation and it can boost energy and enhance the immune system.)
As an external pain relief
- ACV – A cup
- Around 6 cups warm water
Steps to make pain reliever
- Mix apple cider vinegar in the warm water.
- Dip painful joint parts for around half an hour to heal pain.
As a massage solution
- Apple cider vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil or coconut oil – 1 tablespoon
Steps to prepare a massage solution
- Mix 2 tablespoons ACV with a tablespoon of olive or coconut oil.
- Massage for a few minutes on arthritic joints and repeat regularly.
Cayenne Pepper and Apple Cider Vinegar paste
- Small amount of Cayenne pepper
- ACV – Half a cup
Steps to make Cayenne Pepper and Apple Cider Vinegar paste
- Make a paste of ACV and cayenne pepper. The pepper contains alkalizing and anti-inflammatory properties that decrease arthritic pain.
- Apply the paste on the painful joints.
Which ACV to use for treating arthritis?
Use raw and unfiltered ACV that includes the Mother, a ruddy-colored substance floating around in the bottle. It actually holds the natural set of the beneficial enzymes, pectin and minerals that makes Apple Cider Vinegar medicinal.
How much Acv to consume for reducing arthritis?
The University of Florida suggests mixing two teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of water and drinking mixture prior to every meal to ease arthritis pain. 
- Apple cider vinegar may cause severe stomach pain. Be careful to consume Apple Cider Vinegar if you have gastroparesis problem with diabetes that slows down stomach emptying as it may add on to the problem. “I’m concerned that drinking vinegar, even diluted in water, increases acid in your system, which puts a strain on your kidneys and bones,” says Michael Dansinger, MD, director of Tufts University’s diabetes lifestyle coaching program. 
- ACV may be allergic for some people and may result in rashes, itching and swelling. 
- Apple Cider Vinegar should be consumed after diluting. According to MayoClinic.com, undiluted ACV may result in burns and irritation in the mouth, esophagus as well as throat or it may also cause stomach upset, tooth enamel erosion, ulcer irritation etcetera.