How to Get Rid of Mole with Apple Cider Vinegar?
A mole is a collection of cells that make pigment known as melanocytes. It may appear in black, flesh-colored or brown. Moles can be raised or flat in structure and its appearance may be affected by genetics, hormonal changes and exposure to the sun.
According to Mayo clinic, “Most moles are harmless and they become cancerous rarely.” When you protect the skin from the sun, you can protect the moles from converting to cancerous ones and it may also reduce them, according a 2010 report published by MedLine.
Though it does not harm our health, it becomes annoying most of the time especially when it appears on the face. Research has confirmed that the acids present in Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) are helpful to remove moles, age spots, birthmarks and warts.
What does apple cider vinegar contains which helps to remove mole?
Dr. Mercola in his article shares that some substances of apple cider vinegar can heal different health problems like diabetes, acid reflux, warts, moles, arthritis, athlete's foot, cancer etc. ACV along with the acetic acid, also includes other natural acids like citric acid, malic acid, and lactic acid which helps in removing mole.
How does it work?
ACV is popularly used for mole removal and it can take away moles without causing any ache. The acid in the vinegar wipes out the tissue that causes the blemish. Plus, the skin around the mole is not damaged during this healing.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Mole removal remedy
Method 1: ACV cotton-ball dip
You will need
- Apple cider vinegar
- A bandage
- Cotton balls
- Apply the Vaseline to protect the part around the mole from the acid of the vinegar.
- Now, dip cotton ball in apple cider vinegar. And, apply the vinegar on the mole and tie up with the bandage to cling to it.
- To get the best results repeat this method thrice a day.
Method 2: Pierce the mole
You will need
- A match or alcohol
- A needle
- A cotton ball
- Apple cider vinegar
- Sterilize the needle by burning or dipping it in alcohol.
- Pierce the mole two times using the sterilized needle.
- Dip the cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and rub the ball on the mole.
- Leave for 20 minutes.
- Repeat this method for three to five days.
Other Remedies for Mole Removal
Garlic has enzymes that can lighten the group of cells causing pigmentation and help in breaking the group and get rid of mole.
- Use garlic on the mole area and tie up with a bandage and leave for overnight or remove the bandage after four hours or more.
- Repeating this method daily can help you get rid of mole within 5 days.
Castor oil is counted as a discutient (causing a disappearance). It takes quite longer time and does not leave a scar.
- Mix castor oil with a pinch of baking soda and apply to the mole area.
- Leave it until it dried out naturally.
- Follow this method twice a day for a month.
Iodine helps in removing cells naturally and clear up the group cells that causes a mole.
- Apply a drop of iodine solution on the area and cover with a bandage.
- Repeat every day for two weeks to get better results.
As pineapple juice includes citric acid, it helps to lessen the pigmentation of the cells as well as help remove moles, according to the website NaturalHomeRemedies.com.
- Steep cotton in pineapple juice and apply to the mole area.
- Leave until it dries.
- Repeat this several times in a day to notice a change in the area.
The acids including citric acid in lemon juice have lightening factors.
- Simply rub the few drop of lemon juice on the mole area twice a day to get a get rid of the mole.
Flaxseed oil is potent to reduce the edges of the mole, and it removes mole naturally.
- Prepare a paste of flaxseed oil and honey and apply to mole.
- Leave the paste for an hour.
- Repeat this method thrice a day for two weeks.