There are several benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar and it holds surprising remedy for health ailments including skin health. A lot of people use apple cider vinegar as a part of their every day beauty routine. AVC is a reasonable, natural and organic way to get fresh and healthy skin.
Minimizes pimples and acne
Apple Cider Vinegar contains antibacterial and antiseptic properties that can prevent pimples and acne. It also helps to control oil secretion on skin, eliminates harmful bacteria and removes dust particles from skin pores. Balancing the pH level of your skin, which is necessary to put off skin breakouts, is the another benefit from ACV. According to holistic nutritionist, Julie Gabriel, one can apply a diluted apple cider mixture on the skin to minimize pimples and acne.
How to use ACV to minimizes pimples and acne?
- Mix one part of ACV and two parts of water in a bowl.
- Dip a cotton ball in the solution and apply on the affected skin.
- Leave for around 10 minutes.
- Then, wash it off with water.
Cures dry and flaky skin
Apple cider vinegar holds antifungal properties and fights with flaky and dry skin. Moreover, it helps to balance the pH level of the skin and cleans blocked pores and hair follicles.
How to use ACV to cure dry and flaky skin?
- Mix 2 tablespoons of ACV and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Apply the mixture on the affected part and massage for five minutes.
- Leave for 5 minutes.
- Wash your hair with normal shampoo.
For glowing skin
Apple cider vinegar has astringent properties which can treat oily skin. It is loaded with alpha hydroxy acids that improve blood flow to the skin. This helps you get glowing skin.
How to use ACV to for glowing skin?
- Mix half a cup of ACV with a cup of filtered water.
- Using a cotton ball apply the mixture on your skin
- Leave for few minutes.
- Wash with clean water.
Get rid of Sun Burn
The harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays from sun causes sunburn or sometime it may also cause blisters. ACV with its natural astringent factor helps to relieve the pain and accelerate the healing process.
How to use ACV to get rid of Sun Burn?
- Mix equal amounts of ACV and cool water.
- Massage this solution onto the affected areas to turn down the heat.
Heals yeast infection
Apple Cider Vinegar has the natural antibiotics which can execute protozoa, bacteria as well as viruses to some extent. It also reinstates the pH (potential of Hydrogen) level of vagina and balances the level which helps to puts off yeast fungi and keeps you away from infections in the vagina.
How to use ACV to heals yeast infection?
- Apply diluted apple cider vinegar using a cotton ball to the yeast affected areas.
- Leave for around 15 minutes and wash it off.
As ACV holds anti-inflammatory properties, it helps to relieve irritated skin and lessen inflammation. Especially, it helps you get rid of small, swollen bumps on the skin that usually develop after shaving.
How to use ACV to reduce inflammation?
- Apply a thin coat of honey on the bumped area.
- Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and wash it off with clean water.
- Now using a cotton ball apply ACV on the affected area and leave it for few minutes.
- Wash it off.
Wipe out mole, warts and age spots
Research has discovered that the acetic acid as well as other natural acids like- malic acid, lactic acid and citric acid present in apple cider vinegar helps wipe out moles, age spots, birthmarks as well as warts. Dr. Mercola in his article mentions that a number of substances of apple cider vinegar can treat different health problems like warts, acid reflux, arthritis, moles, diabetes, athlete’s foot, cancer etc.
How to use ACV to wipe out mole, warts and age spots?
- Apply Vaseline to take care of the part around the mole, warts or age spots from the acid of the vinegar.
- Dip cotton ball in apple cider vinegar. Then, apply the vinegar on the mole or warts and tie up with the bandage to adhere to it.