How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey
Apple cider vinegar is generally desired condiment because of its multi-useability. Its benefits range from health to beauty making it a popular home remedy.
Using this condiment along with honey, which is another natural substance with great benefits, adds up to the level of benefits. Also another benefit is it improves the taste of apple cider vinegar which doesn't taste good when taken alone, even in diluted form.
Here below are mentioned benefits of apple cider vinegar.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey
Both apple cider vinegar and honey are well known for being anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. They are also known for fighting off infections and helping in treating many diseases with its anti-biotic and anti-septic properties.
Apple cider vinegar has vitamins, minerals, fiber and anti-oxidants. It is used for the treatment of acid reflux, sore throat, cold, digestion problems, dandruff problems and as a home remedy for many other ailments. Similarly, it is also used to remove warts and moles, conditioning hair and so on.
An amazing benefit of honey alone is its anti-inflammatory healing property. It is also used for sinus problem and oral health problems. Honey is also said to be good for reducing acid reflux and curing indigestion.
Some of the major health benefit one can get using this mixture are
- Acid reflux (heartburn) treatment
- Solving of digestive problems like constipation
- Joint pain improvement (arthritis)
- Sore throat betterment
- Lowering of cholesterol
- Lowering of blood pressure levels
- Reduction in inflammations
- Weight loss
- Energy booster
- Detoxify body
- Heat exhaustion
Why is Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey Beneficial?
Chemical properties of apple cider vinegar and honey match and sync so that the benefits double if used together. Interactions of those inside the body show tremendous betterment in many health conditions. Both help in balancing the pH level of acids in the stomach and increases alkalinity.
Good bacteria and fungi grow inside the stomach when pH level is balanced and is between 7.0 and 7.4. It also enriches internal environment. If the body is acidic, you get more diseases and if it is alkaline, germs can not survive and you won’t get kidney or bladder problems.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey?
You should use raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar i.e. with “mother” along with pure raw honey which is somewhat cloudy.
Ingredients for Making Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs pure honey
- 8oz warm water
Method of using apple cider vinegar with honey
- Take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a tablespoon of honey.
- Take a glass of water (8 oz.) - warm water.
- Mix apple cider vinegar and honey in water and drink it 1 time per day till your condition is treated.
Tips on Using Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey
- You should not use apple cider vinegar if you are using any type of other medications like that for diabetes or heart disease as it is highly reactive.
- It is better to drink this mixture in the morning when you have an empty stomach.
- Don't drink it excessively, drink it slow by sipping small amounts.
- Drink it 30 minutes before breakfast.
- Drink it daily to get good results.
- Do not store it for more than a day.
- Do not consume high amount of apple cider vinegar as it can decrease potassium levels and bone density.
- Consult a doctor immediately if you get any symptoms of allergy or reactions after using the mixture.